B2B internet service provider
M247 is the UK’s fastest growing connectivity and internet infrastructure provider. Established in Manchester in 2003 as Metronet (UK), it has since grown rapidly, both organically and through transformative acquisitions, to deliver high-speed connectivity and managed services to corporates and SMEs across the Midlands and North of England, with recent expansion into London and Europe.
The combined Group, which rebranded as M24Seven in 2017, operates the most advanced hybrid ISP network in the UK. By combining a unique offering of wireless and wired technology, M247 is able to offer connectivity solutions that are typically implemented five times quicker than traditional fibre and copper-based services.
- BVCA Mid-Market Private Equity backed Management Team of the Year in the North West
- BVCA’s Business Transformation Management Team of the Year 2019
- Tech Leaders Award’s Business Leader of the Year 2019
- MEN Tech Award’s Best Global Reach 2019
- ISPA’s Executive of the Year 2019
- Sunday Times Profit Track 100
We have a fantastic longstanding relationship with Livingbridge; our joint ambition and drive has allowed the partnership to go from strength to strength.